SCMA, in conjunction with and supported by ADR Group, are pleased to offer a one-day workshop led by Andrew Goodman, Director of SCMA, international trainer and expert in mediation advocacy, negotiation conflict avoidance and dispute resolution.
Key Learning Objectives:
- Promoting mediation advocacy as an essential tool in practice development
- Deriving significant income from mediation practice
- Identifying risk and reward in mediation strategy
- Understanding and meeting client needs
- Preparing for mediation
- Using the mediator - practical steps
- Identifying option generation for client gain
- Understanding when and how to say no
This thought-provoking and rigorous course led by a recognised leader in the field will challenge your assumptions as a professional and as a lawyer.